If you’re approaching age 65, are older than age 65 or are under age 65 and Medicare-eligible, Florida Blue has a wide variety of plans to supplement or replace your Medicare coverage. Plus, Florida Blue has a “same age forever” benefit that ensures your premium will never go up because of your age. (Please note, not all plans are available in every county.)
Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans
· BlueMedicare Supplement A, B, C, D, F, G – These plans offer the freedom to choose any doctor or hospital nationwide.
· BlueMedicare Supplement K, L, M, N - These plans offer a lower premium, but include higher member cost-sharing than our other Medicare Supplement insurance policies. You still have the freedom to choose any doctor or hospital nationwide.
· BlueMedicare Supplement Select B, C, D, M - All the benefits of a traditional Medicare Supplement insurance plan with your own choice of doctors—you are required only to use network hospitals.
Medicare Advantage Plans
· BlueMedicare HMO (offered by Florida Blue HMO) - Features complete Medicare coverage including prescription drug benefits at a $0 monthly plan premium*. Dental, vision and hearing benefits included at no extra cost.
· BlueMedicare Regional PPO - Offers flexibility to choose providers in- and out-of-network at a $0 monthly plan premium.* Prescription drug coverage is included. Dental, vision, hearing and fitness benefits included at no extra cost.
· BlueMedicare PPO - Features prescription drug coverage, plus the freedom to choose any provider, in-network or out-of-network.
· BlueMedicare Rx (PDP) - Offers affordable Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage with no deductibles and convenient mail order options.